About This Class
- These classes are run during the school terms Term 1; Term 2; Term 3 ; Term 4 :weekly classes x 1.5 hours/week
- 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM Wednesday
What You Will Learn
- Experiment with a range of art materials and art processes.
- Develop skills in drawing and painting.
- Discover originality and self expression.
What You Get
- Tuition under a well trained subject matter specialist
- Small class size to ensure individual attention
- All materials are supplied
- Term classes x 1.5 hours/10 weeks $320
If your child loves to draw and paint then this course is perfect for them. They will be taught drawing techniques and then they will use mediums such as watercolor, acrylics and oil and chalk pastels, and brush techniques to complete their project. These classes are structured so child must be 6 yrs and over.
Your kids will experiment with a range of Art Materials and Art processes to develop skills in DRAWING and PAINTING & will always be supported in their originality and self expression.
In the course we will explore themes in art such as STILL LIFE, LANDSCAPE, PORTRAITURE, using acrylics, mixed media and collage on Canvas.